Everyone works on Monday, is one of my favorite phrases from the 1993 flick starring Kevin Kline. As Dave Kovic, he runs a temporary employment agency in DC, and his motto reflects the exciting idea that Mondays are full of possibilities.
So, with great pride, we launch this JOBS page on www.InkandescentNetworking.com. The positions posted below are open. And, the first 10 people who want to post a job can do so for free. Just send us an email and we’ll send you a code: email@example.com.
Here’s to the power of networking, and working on Monday. Questions? Don’t hesitate to send us an email or give us a call at 703-346-6975.
- strong PR student(s) — to assist with overall organization, and media outreach
- journalism majors and good copyeditors — to help with our monthly magazine, BeInkandescent.com, and our other publications
- PR students with an interest in history — to assist with GratefulAmericanFoundation.com
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, QuarkXpress
- Knowledge of AP style.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to multitask, innate desire to learn, and ability to work from a remote location.
- A student pursuing a degree in PR, journalism, communications.
Here’s how to apply …
Internship: Artist / Illustrators
3 art interns needed:
- 1. Illustration student to help with illustrating articles for the monthly online magazine for one of our national clients. 120 hours / 3 credits / $7.25 per hour (summer 2015 or fall 2015)
- 2. Design / art student to assist with creating promotional materials for InkandescentPR and its clients. 120 hours / 3 credits / $7.25 per hour (summer 2015 or fall 2015)
- 3. Illustration / design student to act as apprentice to award-winning illustrator Michael Gibbs www.MichaelGibbs.com. This position entails database management, back-office assistance (not art or design). 20 hours / week for 8 weeks (summer 2015) / $7.25 hour
- Strong illustration and design skills.
- Proficient in Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator (web design programs, a plus)
- Ability to work in vectors to create promotional products
- Highly self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to multitask, learn, and work from a remote location.
- A current student pursuing a degree in illustration or design (recent grads are also welcome to apply).