Reiki by Hope
Take your business to the next level with a hands-on healing session by Reiki Master Hope Katz Gibbs.
About Hope: A journalist, author, and entrepreneur for the last three decades, Hope was certified as a Reiki Master in March 2016 by intuitive guide Eliel Fionn.
A longtime student of metaphysics and the power of the healing arts, Hope has had a daily yoga practice since 1982. She became a certified massage therapist in San Francisco in 1992 where she launched “Touching the Goddess,” where she specialized in pregnancy massage. These modalities and experiences have helped her harness her intuition.
What is Reiki? This healing technique is based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch. In turn, it activates the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restores physical and emotional well-being. Think of it like a deep massage, without the rubbing.
Reiki is a combination of two Japanese words:
- Rei — Defined as the higher intelligence, Rei is a subtle wisdom that permeates everything. In times of need, it acts as a source of guidance in our lives.
- Ki — This is understood as the non-physical energy that animates us. When a person’s Ki is high, they will feel strong, confident, and ready to enjoy life and take on it’s challenges. When it is low, they will feel weak and are more likely to get sick.
Understanding and embracing the mind-body connection: Reiki practitioners believe that the mind exists not only in the head, but that the nervous system extends to organs and tissues, and subtle energy exists about three feet outside the body, in a person’s aura. So negative thoughts and ideas that are blocking your success and happiness can be found through the body. The good news is that Reiki gives the stuck stuff attention — and can help unblock it. When combined with a discussion about what might be happening in various spots, this non-invasive healing technique can be a useful addition to any wellness regime.
How Hope’s Reiki sessions are organized: Clients lie down clothed on Hope’s massage table. Using Reiki and light massage, Hope places her hands on spots throughout the front and back of the body and assesses the energy flow. She then guides clients to access deeper levels of what might be blocking their success in their lives and businesses.
- $100 / 1.5 hours, includes:
- 15-minute aromatherapy foot soak during intake
- 45 minutes of Reiki with an intuitive reading
- 30-minute visioning outtake discussion to process the session
- and, a set of Hope’s Chakra Candles to take home
Book an appointment with Hope: firstname.lastname@example.org • cell: 703-346-6975
Learn more about Reiki: