Please join Soirée at Inkandescent for our first monthly: New Moon Dream Circle
When: Monday, November 2, 2016
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Where: Soirée at Inkandescent
1719 W. Main Street, 2nd Floor, Richmond
“Our Dreams are a way Spirit speaks to us to Guide us in our waking lives,” believes dream symbol interpreter Lady Stearn Robinson, who with intuitive guide Tom Gorbett has long helped people understand the messages offered in our dreams.
To help you dive deeper into your psyche, Voyager Tarot card reader and Reiki practitioner Terry Johnson has begun a monthly Dream Circle that will initiate relationships between like-minded people, and surround participants with light and love.
What you will learn:
- Basic types of dreams and how to catalogue dream images into a bedside diary.
- How dreams can empower you to make life-changing decisions — in fact, Terry’s dreams have led her to a new home, new career, and new love. “These changes led me to live my life with Metaphysical Magical Faith, Zen, and Joy.”
What to expect:
- Starting with an opening prayer, attendees will be asked to share a significant dream with Terry, and the others in the group.
- Some will choose to write, or to read their dreams from their journal, while others will simply tell the story. Remember: There is no wrong or right way to speak your dream.
- Terry will listen with closed eyes and offer an interpretation based on Intuition, visual guides, and a Chakra reading.
- “Inevitably, we are the only ones who can know what a dream means, but interpretations by others can lead to undiscovered truths,” insists Terry.
Fee — $30, includes:
- A bedside dream journal
- Dream reading by Terry
- Closing guided meditation
- Light refreshments
- Possible lifetime friendships
Note: The group will be limited to 6 participants, so please reserve a seat in the circle by calling Terry at 804-319-6473 or her business partner, Reiki Master Hope Katz Gibbs at 703-346-6975. Or reserve your spot by sending us an email: email@example.com.