FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Washington, DC, January 15, 2015 — Do you believe in the power of intuition?
“Five years ago I had a feeling that what I needed to do to expand my PR firm was to create a monthly business magazine that would enable entrepreneurs to educate other entrepreneurs about best practices in small business,” explains Hope Katz Gibbs, founder of Inkandescent Public Relations, and publisher of Be Inkandescent magazine.
Her gut instinct panned out.
With the January 2015 issue of Be Inkandescent magazine, she embarks on her sixth year of publishing.
“The magazine gets a million visits each month,” she shares. And on our Search page you’ll find more than 2,000 articles we’ve published to date, which we hope stimulate you to think about your business in new and exciting ways.
Gibbs believes the best is yet to come.
Case in point: the January feature on world-renowned intuitive guide Laura Day. Her fans include Nicole Kidman, Chris Rock, and Brad Pitt. In addition to celebrities, her clients include executives at some of the world’s largest corporations, as well as other professionals who hire her to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
Also in this issue:
Be Inkandescent’s columnists celebrate the start of a new year by sharing their expert and intuitive insights. It’s our intuition that you’ll find the following articles especially useful as we start off the new year:
- Public Speaking expert Hilary Blair helps us find our voice by using our intuition.
- Hiring and HR specialist Barbara Mitchell encourages us not to dismiss our gut, but to rely on preparation to pick the best job candidate.
- Insurance agent Dave Beck offers a strategic three-step plan to help parents of children with special needs properly plan ahead for their financial future in this month’s Retirement column.
- Women in Technology President Kellye Sheehan shares her top three tips for networking well.
- And futurist Andy Hines observes that gaining experience not only enhances your business and foresight skills, it improves your intuitive ability to make decisions quickly.
Read the January 2015 issue of Be Inkandescent.
About Be Inkandescent Magazine
Be Inkandescent is the online business magazine for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs that inspires and educates small-business owners. With more than 50,000 subscribers and more than 1 million visits per month, it offers useful tips to entrepreneurs who are new to the “work for yourself” world, and those looking to take their companies to the next level.
Launched in January 2010, it is published monthly by Inkandescent Public Relations, a PR and publishing company that takes a holistic approach to helping entrepreneurs get the visibility they need to make their companies glow — and grow.
Sign up for a free subscription.
For more information, contact Hope Katz Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 703 346-6975.