November 25, 2013, News Channel 8 — Are you worried about paying for college?* Financial Advisor Carmen Wu gives you food for thought with these four questions that she answers on today’s episode of Let’s Talk Live:
1. How does an American Family successfully address the challenges of saving for all of their financial needs — raising a family, educating their children and retire successfully?
2. How much do you recommend that a family save each year to afford college for one child? (Please show slide called “The growing cost of a college education.”)
3. How early should parents start savings?
4. What are the best options to save for college?
Don’t miss a moment! Check out her ideas now.
Questions? Send Carmen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And click here to read her Roadmap to Help You Navigate the Path to College.